KAATSU Aqua Kit
- Effective muscle toning on land or in water
- Improved circulation
- Faster recovery
- Improved speed
- Enhanced stamina
- Increased strength
- Greater range of motion
- Time saving
- Convenient - exercise anywhere anytime
- Offers KAATSU Cycle
- Enables KAATSU Training and KAATSU Cycle mode for all ages and abilities on land and in water
- Enables KAATSU Training modes for athletic performance, recovery and rehabilitation
- Enables access to KAATSU Database Cloud where user information is uploaded and archived
- Enables precise, simultaneous and separate control of pressure on each limb
- Access to the KAATSU Performance Database that archives your data and offers comparisons to other users
- Rechargeable battery
- Can be used with both the KAATSU Air Bands or KAATSU Aqua Bands
- Can increase band pressure up to 400 SKU (Standard KAATSU Units)
- Reimbursable with CPT codes
- Swimming coaches
- Aqua therapists
- Physical therapy offices
- University athletic departments & training rooms
- Retirement communities
- Competitive sports teams
- Aging Baby Boomers
- Busy executives
The KAATSU Aqua Kit includes a KAATSU Nano is a handheld, portable 263g (9.7 oz.) touch-screen device that works with both KAATSU Air Bands and KAATSU Aqua Bands. The device is ideal for individual, household or small group use and for travel or use in swimming pools.
It is a robust device with touch-screen controls for 4 pneumatic neoprene waterproof bands used by individuals of all ages and conditions, physicians, therapists, coaches, companies, organizations, and teams for aqua therapy, competitive aquatic sports performance, physical training, rehabilitation, wellness, recovery and strength-, stamina- and speed-building purposes.
The KAATSU Aqua Kit comes with KAATSU KAATSU Aqua Bands of your choosing (select Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large). Data can be inputted, uploaded and archived to the KAATSU Performance Database (www.kaatsuperformance.com).
An optional Masimo MightySat™ Fingertrip Pulse Oximeter and Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor measures and monitors the following data during exercise or rehabilitation:
- Pulse Rate (PR) or the number of heart pulses per minute indicates your overall fitness and exertion levels.
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) or the oxygen level in the blood indicates changes due to your heart or lung function, oxygen use by your body, and altitude.
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates the strength of blood flow to the finger as blood circulation changes.
- Respiration Rate (RRp) or the number of breaths per minute indicates how well your heart and lungs are functioning and how quickly you recover from exercise.
- Pleth Variability Index (PVi) or the variation in perfusion index over your breathing cycle which may indicate changes in hydration, breathing effort, perfusion or other factors.
- Blood Pressure (BP) indicates your systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood pressure.
KAATSU Aqua Bands are available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Measure the circumference of the top of your arm (right by your armpit) and the circumference of the top of your leg (right alongside your groin). Those circumferences will determine the appropriate size for your KAATSU Aqua Bands.
Small: less than 18 km (7.06 inches)
Medium: 18 - 28 cm (7.06 - 11.02 inches)
Large: 28 - 38 cm (11.02 - 14.96 inches)
Extra Large: 38 - 48 cm (14.96 - 18.89 inches)
Small: less than 40 cm (15.74 inches)
Medium: 40 - 50 cm (15.74 - 19.68 inches)
Large: 50 - 60 cm (19.68 - 23.62 inches)
Extra Large: 60 - 70 cm (23.62 - 27.55 inches)
$2,850 for KAATSU Aqua Kit commercial use or $2,100 for individual use including a set of 4 KAATSU Aqua Bands + 1 KAATSU Specialist Certification + Carrying Case (or $300 per month rental as an option)
$350 for optional Masimo MightySat Finger Pulse Oximeter
$100 for optional Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
$250 for additional KAATSU Specialist Certifications
$339 for additional sets of 4 KAATSU Air Bands or 4 KAATSU Aqua Bands