KAATSU Cycle Kit
- Effective muscle toning
- Improved circulation
- Faster recovery
- Improved speed
- Enhanced stamina
- Increased strength
- Greater range of motion
- Time saving
- Convenient - exercise anywhere anytime
- KAATSU Cycle mode only
- Enables KAATSU Cycle mode for all ages and abilities
- Enables access to KAATSU Database Cloud where user information is uploaded and archived
- Enables precise, simultaneous and separate control of pressure on each limb
- Access to the KAATSU Performance Database that archives your data and offers comparisons to other users
- Rechargeable battery
- Can be used only with the KAATSU Air Bands
- Band pressure is specific levels: 100 SKU, 150 SKU, 200 SKU (Standard KAATSU Units)
- Retirement communities
- Aging Baby Boomers
- Busy executives
The KAATSU Cycle is a handheld, portable 263g (9.7 oz.) touch-screen device that works with the KAATSU Air Bands. The device is ideal for older individuals or those who are not quite in good physical shape.
It is an easy-to-use device with touch-screen controls for 4 pneumatic bands. There are only 3 specific pressure levels that are safe to use for individuals of all ages and conditions.
The KAATSU Cycle comes with KAATSU Air Bands of your choosing (select Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large). Your data can be inputted, uploaded and archived to the KAATSU Performance Database (www.kaatsuperformance.com).
An optional Masimo MightySat™ Fingertrip Pulse Oximeter and Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor measures and monitors the following data during exercise or rehabilitation:
- Pulse Rate (PR) or the number of heart pulses per minute indicates your overall fitness and exertion levels
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) or the oxygen level in the blood indicates changes due to your heart or lung function, oxygen use by your body, and altitude
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates the strength of blood flow to the finger as blood circulation changes
- Respiration Rate (RRp) or the number of breaths per minute indicates how well your heart and lungs are functioning and how quickly you recover from exercise
- Pleth Variability Index (PVi) or the variation in perfusion index over your breathing cycle which may indicate changes in hydration, breathing effort, perfusion or other factors.
- Blood Pressure (BP) indicates your systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood pressure.
KAATSU Air Bands are available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Very Large. Measure the circumference of the top of your arm (right by your armpit) and the circumference of the top of your leg (right alongside your groin). Those circumferences will determine the appropriate size for your KAATSU Air Bands.
Small: less than 18 km (7.06 inches)
Medium: 18 - 28 cm (7.06 - 11.02 inches)
Large: 28 - 38 cm (11.02 - 14.96 inches)
Extra Large: 38 - 48 cm (14.96 - 18.89 inches)
Small: less than 40 cm (15.74 inches)
Medium: 40 - 50 cm (15.74 - 19.68 inches)
Large: 50 - 60 cm (19.68 - 23.62 inches)
Extra Large: 60 - 70 cm (23.62 - 27.55 inches)
If you exceed 48 cm in circumference on your upper arms or 70 cm in circumference on your upper legs, then special order KAATSU Air Bands are recommended.
$2,100 for KAATSU Nano + set of 4 KAATSU Air Bands + 1 KAATSU Specialist Certification + Carrying Case (or $350 per month rental as an option)
$350 for optional Masimo MightySat Finger Pulse Oximeter
$100 for optional Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
$250 for additional KAATSU Specialist Certifications
$339 for additional sets of 4 KAATSU Air Bands or 4 KAATSU Aqua Bands