KAATSU Master 2.0 KitAvailable Q2 2018
- Effective muscle toning
- Improved circulation
- Faster recovery
- Improved speed
- Enhanced stamina
- Increased strength
- Greater range of motion
- Time saving
- Convenient - exercise anywhere anytime
- Offers 6 levels of KAATSU Cycle
- Enables monitoring and archiving of real-time physiological data
- Enables standard KAATSU Cycles for all ages and abilities
- Enables customizable KAATSU Cycles for athletic performance, recovery and rehabilitation
- Enables video feedback and interaction with KAATSU Master Specialists for real-time consultation
- Enables access to KAATSU Database Cloud where user information is automatically uploaded and archived
- Enables precise, simultaneous and separate control of pressure on each limb
- Access to the KAATSU Performance Database that archives your data and offers comparisons to other users
- Rechargeable battery
- Can be used with both the KAATSU Air Bands or KAATSU Aqua Bands
- Can increase band pressure up to 500 SKU (Standard KAATSU Units)
- Reimbursable with CPT codes
- Physical therapy offices
- University athletic departments & training rooms
- Retirement communities
- Competitive sports teams
The KAATSU Master 2.0 is a fourth-generation KAATSU device that enables real-time monitoring and archiving of physiological data. The device is ideal for use by corporations, organizations, clinics, hospitals, teams or large groups.
It is a robust, portable, tablet-based device with touch-screen controls for 4 pneumatic bands used by individuals of all ages and conditions, physicians, therapists, coaches, companies, organizations, and teams for physical training, rehabilitation, wellness, recovery and strength-, stamina- and speed-building purposes.
The KAATSU Master 2.0 comes with KAATSU Air Bands or KAATSU Aqua Bands of your choosing (select Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large) and can be inputted, automatically uploaded and archived to the KAATSU Performance Database (www.kaatsuperformance.com).
An optional Masimo MightySat™ Fingertrip Pulse Oximeter and Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor measures and monitors the following data during exercise or rehabilitation:
- Pulse Rate (PR) or the number of heart pulses per minute indicates your overall fitness and exertion levels
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) or the oxygen level in the blood indicates changes due to your heart or lung function, oxygen use by your body, and altitude
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates the strength of blood flow to the finger as blood circulation changes
- Respiration Rate (RRp) or the number of breaths per minute indicates how well your heart and lungs are functioning and how quickly you recover from exercise
- Pleth Variability Index (PVi) or the variation in perfusion index over your breathing cycle which may indicate changes in hydration, breathing effort, perfusion or other factors.
- Blood Pressure (BP) indicates your systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood pressure.
The KAATSU Master 2.0 also measures and archives additional information such as:
- KAATSU Time (KT) or the amount of time spent doing KAATSU per session
- Capillary Refill Time (CRT) or the amount of time in seconds that it takes for your capillaries to refill with blood
- KAATSU Exercise (KE) or the type of exercise, movement or rehabilitation you do with KAATSU
- KAATSU Cycle Function (KCf) or the specific type of KAATSU Cycle (e.g., Cycle 20 or Customized Cycle)
KAATSU Air Bands are available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Measure the circumference of the top of your arm (right by your armpit) and the circumference of the top of your leg (right alongside your groin). Those circumferences will determine the appropriate size for your KAATSU Air Bands.
Small: less than 18 km (7.06 inches)
Medium: 18 - 28 cm (7.06 - 11.02 inches)
Large: 28 - 38 cm (11.02 - 14.96 inches)
Extra Large: 38 - 48 cm (14.96 - 18.89 inches)
Small: less than 40 cm (15.74 inches)
Medium: 40 - 50 cm (15.74 - 19.68 inches)
Large: 50 - 60 cm (19.68 - 23.62 inches)
Extra Large: 60 - 70 cm (23.62 - 27.55 inches)
If you exceed 48 cm in circumference on your upper arms or 70 cm in circumference on your upper legs, then special order KAATSU Air Bands are recommended.
PricingTwo payment options:
- Rental: $2,500 downpayment + $450 per month rental for KAATSU Master 2.0 + set of 4 KAATSU Air Bands + 1 KAATSU Specialist Certification + Desktop Stand (24-month minimum rental)
- Purchase: $9,975
$350 for optional Masimo MightySat Finger Pulse Oximeter
$100 for optional Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
$250 for additional KAATSU Specialist Certifications
$339 for additional sets of 4 KAATSU Air Bands or 4 KAATSU Aqua Bands