Purchase of this product requires verification of certification as a KAATSU Specialist. You will need to log in before purchasing to verify your certification status.
- Effective muscle toning
- Improved circulation
- Faster recovery
- Improved speed
- Enhanced stamina
- Increased strength
- Greater range of motion
- Time saving
- Convenient - exercise anywhere anytime
- Offers KAATSU Cycle
- Enables KAATSU Cycle mode for all ages and abilities
- Enables KAATSU Training modes for athletic performance and rehabilitation
- Enables access to KAATSU Database Cloud where user information is uploaded and archived
- Enables precise control of pressure on each limb
- Access to the KAATSU Performance Database that archives your data and offers comparisons to other users
- Rechargeable battery
- Can be used with both the KAATSU Air Bands or KAATSU Aqua Bands
- Can increase band pressure up to 400 SKU (Standard KAATSU Units)
- Competitive and weekend athletes
- Working adults
- Athletic trainers
- Physical therapists
- Patients undergoing self-rehabilitation/recovery
- Aging Baby Boomers
- Busy executives
The KAATSU Wearable is a conveniently wearable device that works with both KAATSU Air Bands and KAATSU Aqua Bands. The device is ideal for individual use and for travel.
It is a robust device with 4 pneumatic bands used by individuals of all ages and conditions for physical training, rehabilitation, wellness, recovery and strength-, stamina- and speed-building purposes.
The KAATSU Wearable comes with KAATSU Air Bands or KAATSU Aqua Bands of your choosing (select Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large) and can be inputted, uploaded and archived in the KAATSU Performance Database (www.kaatsuperformance.com).
An optional Masimo MightySat™ Fingertrip Pulse Oximeter and Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor measures and monitors the following data during exercise or rehabilitation:
- Pulse Rate (PR) or the number of heart pulses per minute indicates your overall fitness and exertion levels
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) or the oxygen level in the blood indicates changes due to your heart or lung function, oxygen use by your body, and altitude
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates the strength of blood flow to the finger as blood circulation changes
- Respiration Rate (RRp) or the number of breaths per minute indicates how well your heart and lungs are functioning and how quickly you recover from exercise
- Pleth Variability Index (PVi) or the variation in perfusion index over your breathing cycle which may indicate changes in hydration, breathing effort, perfusion or other factors.
- Blood Pressure (BP) indicates your systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood pressure.
The KAATSU Wearable also measures and archives additional information such as:
- KAATSU Time (KT) or the amount of time spent doing KAATSU per session
- Capillary Refill Time (CRT) or the amount of time in seconds that it takes for your capillaries to refill with blood
- KAATSU Exercise (KE) or the type of exercise, movement or rehabilitation you do with KAATSU
- KAATSU Cycle Function (KCf) or the specific type of KAATSU Cycle (e.g., Cycle 20 or Cycle 60)
KAATSU Air Bands are available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Measure the circumference of the top of your arm (right by your armpit) and the circumference of the top of your leg (right alongside your groin). Those circumferences will determine the appropriate size for your KAATSU Air Bands.
Small: less than 18 km (7.06 inches)
Medium: 18 - 28 cm (7.06 - 11.02 inches)
Large: 28 - 38 cm (11.02 - 14.96 inches)