Masimo MightySAT™ Pulse Oximeter
The optional Masimo MightySat™ Fingertrip Pulse Oximeter is a hospital-grade technology that measures and monitors the following data during exercise or rehabilitation:
- Pulse Rate (PR) or the number of heart pulses per minute indicates your overall fitness and exertion levels.
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) or the oxygen level in the blood indicates changes due to your heart or lung function, oxygen use by your body, and altitude.
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates the strength of blood flow to the finger as blood circulation changes.
- Respiration Rate (RRp) or the number of breaths per minute indicates how well your heart and lungs are functioning and how quickly you recover from exercise.
- Pleth Variability Index (PVi) or the variation in perfusion index over your breathing cycle which may indicate changes in hydration, breathing effort, perfusion or other factors.